Hello my friends, and welcome to Galacide. This game is an interesting mix of space shootey action and match-3-style puzzling as you not only have to shoot down bad guys, but match colored orbs in order to gain powerups and, more importantly, remove obstacles from your path so you don’t due. It’s a very fun game that I’m very bad at, but don’t let that dissuade you. This is a very polished, fun, clever and interesting title that’s worth your time whether you’re a shmup or puzzle fan. Check it out, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!