Welcome back to Space Bucks my friends! In this entry, I try to get serious about making profits, and its paying off. By lowering costs and hopefully correctly increasing money spent on security and maintenance, it seems as if we’ve become the most profitable/highly valued company of the four. The other companies seem to be expanding further and faster than we are, but that just adds more overhead, so eventually I hope to overtake them in both space and profit. I also opened landing rights on another planet, one with a race that really likes toxic waste, but sadly I need a better ship to get it there. You’d think stopping at a planet would refuel a ship, but apparently not, so range means the entirety of a trip, rather than just one leg, which is an odd decision. Still, I hope to eventually get a ship that will allow me to offload the toxic waste I’ve been storing to the folks that want it. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!