Welcome to Reassembly my friends! I’ve been meaning to cover this game for a while, so I’m really glad to finally dive into it. In this first entry, I have a wild time. This game is craaaaaay, in a good way. Even though I’m terrible at it, I’m having a great time building and upgrading stuff, and I typically don’t even LIKE building ships, but this game makes it fun and easy! In this entry, I capture a couple more stations for our faction, hilariously upgrade my ship and get killed a LOT. I’ve never been good at top-down physicsy games like this one, so I have to find a better way to survive.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.