Welcome to Reassembly my friends! I’ve been meaning to cover this game for a while, so I’m really glad to finally dive into it. In this first entry, I have a wild time. This game is craaaaaay, in a good way. Even though I’m terrible at it, I’m having a great time building and upgrading stuff, and I typically don’t even LIKE building ships, but this game makes it fun and easy! In this entry, I capture a couple more stations for our faction, hilariously upgrade my ship and get killed a LOT. I’ve never been good at top-down physicsy games like this one, so I have to find a better way to survive.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!