A few weeks ago, I took requests to play a game over Twitch on one of my few days off, and one of the games suggestion was FTL’s 1984 classic Sundog: Frozen Legacy. Since I’ve had numerous friends suggest to me that I should, nay, NEED to play this game, I finally took the hint the universe was giving me and fired it up. There’s a wrinkle here, however, in that the first installment was using the Atari ST version of the game, which was very glitchy and problematic. I therefore ditched that version for the original Apple II version which you see in the screenshot above. I’m keeping both videos for prosperity, but from now on I’ll be using the Apple version. I hope you enjoy my journey through this wacky game, and thank you for watching.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.