A few weeks ago, I took requests to play a game over Twitch on one of my few days off, and one of the games suggestion was FTL’s 1984 classic Sundog: Frozen Legacy. Since I’ve had numerous friends suggest to me that I should, nay, NEED to play this game, I finally took the hint the universe was giving me and fired it up. There’s a wrinkle here, however, in that the first installment was using the Atari ST version of the game, which was very glitchy and problematic. I therefore ditched that version for the original Apple II version which you see in the screenshot above. I’m keeping both videos for prosperity, but from now on I’ll be using the Apple version. I hope you enjoy my journey through this wacky game, and thank you for watching.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!