Welcome back to Parkan my friends! In this entry, I figure out how to land at a base, and in my trying to find out how to buy stuff and repair my ship, hey, I accidentally steal some stuff, so all the robots on the base start shooting me. Yay! While I do take a fair number of them out, I don’t survive, sadly, and then try from my latest save…in which I also get killed. This game is kinda brutal, and while I love what it’s trying to do, it’s just so MEAN in how it lets you play it. It’s almost as if it doesn’t WANT you to play it. YEESH.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.