Welcome back to Master of Orion my friends! In this final entry, I try to make more preparations for a potential Mrrshan incursion, since they actually threatened me to stay away from them. WHICH I AM COME ON NOW. I am kinda in love with this game, and I can see why so many others love it. It’s so complex yet so easy to manage for something with a 1993 UI. I also am in love with the sliders. Why more games don’t incorporate such an efficient system of production management, I’ve no idea, because it’s FANTASTIC. Overall, this game is indeed a masterpiece, and I can’t wait to play more.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!