Welcome back to Into the Void my friends! In this entry we undertake another mission in order to clean up the neighborhood from pesky BOA (no, not Bank of America) pirates. Via a lot of battles, some done on manual and some on auto, we were thankfully victorious, and have a LOT of new resources and toys to show for it. We’ll be spending the next entry upgrading our fleet with some new shinies! That said, combat is leaving me a bit cold, and I’m not sure why. It’s kinda hands on but it doesn’t FEEL hands on, you know? Like, I don’t really feel connected to it in any way, it’s just some pretty graphics and scrolling numbers. Not sure if that’s my hang up or the game’s problem, but hopefully things will improve.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.