Welcome back to Blue Planet my friends! In this entry, my character, Samuel Bei, makes some VERY drastic decisions that change the course and nature of the game, and I’m not saying any more than that. Overall, this mod is a monumental achievement. You can tell that an enormous amount of care, love, thought and effort has been put into this from the folks that created it, and it shows in every mission. The story is fascinating, the mysteries are revealed slowly and naturally, the gameplay is VERY true to Freespace 2 (in that it’s both exhilarating and frustrating at times) and what they’ve managed to accomplish with the Freespace Open engine is nothing short of extraordinary. This is a MUST PLAY for fans and veterans of Freespace 2, bar none. The fact that this is FREE makes it even better. Please, my friends, go get this now, you won’t be disappointed. Thanks for watching this series, and I’ll see you next week!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!