Welcome back to Blue Planet my friends! In this entry, my character, Samuel Bei, makes some VERY drastic decisions that change the course and nature of the game, and I’m not saying any more than that. Overall, this mod is a monumental achievement. You can tell that an enormous amount of care, love, thought and effort has been put into this from the folks that created it, and it shows in every mission. The story is fascinating, the mysteries are revealed slowly and naturally, the gameplay is VERY true to Freespace 2 (in that it’s both exhilarating and frustrating at times) and what they’ve managed to accomplish with the Freespace Open engine is nothing short of extraordinary. This is a MUST PLAY for fans and veterans of Freespace 2, bar none. The fact that this is FREE makes it even better. Please, my friends, go get this now, you won’t be disappointed. Thanks for watching this series, and I’ll see you next week!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.