Welcome back to Battlestation: Harbinger my friends! In this entry, I make it through an entire session with one fleet! That’s right, I only died ONCE, and it was at the very END. That’s PROGRESS my friends. It’s also a spoiler, but whatever. ;) In this session, I am constantly upgrading my fleet with new ships and equipment, and in the end I end up with a carrier, a bruiser of a ship and a small scout with a repair beam. It works well for a while, until it doesn’t. ;) The upside is I got enough experience to move up a level and try the next ship! Yay! This game is so fun, you guys.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.