Welcome to Astrox my friends! This game has been dubbed “EVE Offline,” because the developer wanted EVE style gameplay without the complications of other people. What he’s created is a fun, successful and relaxing game that has just enough carrots and sticks to keep you going, whether it’s one more job or one more ship or one more pirate kill. The ability to customize the game you want is nearly endless, from changing the strength of pirates to the amount of systems to the ship you start with and much more, you can definitely customize this game to your heart’s content.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.