Welcome back to Children of a Dead Earth my friends! In this entry, I take on two missions. In the first, “False Flag,” I’m to take out a very undermatched enemy, which goes quite well. The second mission, though, is the doozy. “Predatory Opportunism” is the first mission with both out of plane maneuvering and drone usage, so there’s a lot going on. First, one has to intercept their target while still maintaining enough delta v to maneuver once combat is engaged. Secondly, you have to use drones properly to take out the enemy before they can hit you. I’m successful on the first part, but woefully inadequate in the second. Luckily I’ve already beaten this mission once before, so we can move on. Yay!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!