In this episode of Brian Breaks Shit, I return to Kinetic Void after being accused of giving it something of a bum rap the last time I played it. This time I started a new game and reset all the tutorials so they’d play properly, so I’d have some modicum of knowledge in what I was doing, and had at building my own spaceship. The results were hilarious — to me anyway — and telling. The tutorials do a decent job of preparing the player (i.e. me) for what’s in store, but once it’s time to actually use that knowledge, I still felt like I lacked the knowledge in how to put things to use. I did eventually build a ship for all the good it did me, and once I got into the game’s universe proper, I had a slightly better time of things. I’m still left wondering where the content is, honestly, but at some point I need to go find it. Regardless, please enjoy this video of me making a mess of another game’s ship building apparatus. :) Thanks for watching.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- LAN Party Thursdays - Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll return to the fantastic Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!