Welcome back to BossConstructor my friends! In this entry, I move away from the exploration mode campaign to show you some of the other game modes, such as endless waves, specific challenges, random sectors and AI battles. This game has a ton to offer, and even though it’s single player only — which I admittedly prefer — there is a TON of gameplay here, especially in the exploration campaign. I also really like the ship building, which I know is rare for me, but this game makes it nearly effortless, efficient and fun. Overall, there is a lot to love here, and you owe it to yourself to support labors of love such as this game and give it a whirl. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!