Welcome back to BossConstructor my friends! In this entry, I move away from the exploration mode campaign to show you some of the other game modes, such as endless waves, specific challenges, random sectors and AI battles. This game has a ton to offer, and even though it’s single player only — which I admittedly prefer — there is a TON of gameplay here, especially in the exploration campaign. I also really like the ship building, which I know is rare for me, but this game makes it nearly effortless, efficient and fun. Overall, there is a lot to love here, and you owe it to yourself to support labors of love such as this game and give it a whirl. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.