Welcome back to Armada 2526 my friends! In this entry, I expand my little empire even further, allowing me to make some new friends that are keen to trade technology and maps with me. I’m not so sure about the AI here, as only once they’ve refused a deal I’ve presented to them, even when terribly imbalanced. That said, so far some of them have declared war on each other, but not yet on me, so whew. I’m just spending my time still exploring and expanding, but the planet building AI is actually, shockingly doing a decent job. As soon as we met new friends, the planets that were able all began building defensive fortifications, which, honestly, is what I would do too. Crazy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.