Welcome back to Armada 2526 my friends! In this entry, I expand my little empire even further, allowing me to make some new friends that are keen to trade technology and maps with me. I’m not so sure about the AI here, as only once they’ve refused a deal I’ve presented to them, even when terribly imbalanced. That said, so far some of them have declared war on each other, but not yet on me, so whew. I’m just spending my time still exploring and expanding, but the planet building AI is actually, shockingly doing a decent job. As soon as we met new friends, the planets that were able all began building defensive fortifications, which, honestly, is what I would do too. Crazy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.