A little while back, I was contacted by the folks behind the revamp of 3030 Deathwar. This game was apparently released in 2007 — I’d never heard of it — but then picked up by the folks at Crunchy Leaf Games and revamped for 2014. The game has elements of both top-down games like Escape Velocity with a little bit of adventure gaming (the main character’s name is John Falcon, but he looks like Indiana Jones from a LucasArts adventure game ;). It’s a fun mix, and because I was having such a great time playing it, I TOTALLY lost track of time, so I apologize for the length. ;) I hope you enjoy the video, and if you’d like it split up in two, please let me know. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!