A little while back, I was contacted by the folks behind the revamp of 3030 Deathwar. This game was apparently released in 2007 — I’d never heard of it — but then picked up by the folks at Crunchy Leaf Games and revamped for 2014. The game has elements of both top-down games like Escape Velocity with a little bit of adventure gaming (the main character’s name is John Falcon, but he looks like Indiana Jones from a LucasArts adventure game ;). It’s a fun mix, and because I was having such a great time playing it, I TOTALLY lost track of time, so I apologize for the length. ;) I hope you enjoy the video, and if you’d like it split up in two, please let me know. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!