Welcome back to Rodina my friends! It’s been a dog’s age since I last covered this game, and Brendan — the developer — has been working hard to keep adding great new features such as little AI robots, inboard fires and — my favorite — targeting! In this entry, I start from the very beginning, land on some rocks, shoot some Xenos, land on a planet (hilariously so) and just noodle around, taking in the sights. This game is coming along very nicely, and I can’t wait to see what’s coming. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!