This past Sunday, I streamed eight games in a row over five hours, starting with the newly released beta of Gratuitous Space Battles 2! Yay! Unfortunately, due to some issue with Open Broadcaster Software, it only captured the menu of the game for the first 17ish minutes of the Stream. Thankfully the folks in the Twitch chat alerted me to the problem and I got it fixed. I’m going to post the entire video below in the interest of full disclosure/bug fixing/etc, but if you want to get to actual visible gameplay, jump ahead to roughly the 19 minute mark. Now I gotta say, I found this game more fun than the first one — and maybe that’s because I actually won once ;) — but I’m really liking what I’m seeing. Enjoy the video, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!
- Week Off 03/05/2018 – 03/09/2018 I'm having dental surgery on 3/2, so this week, no videos or podcasts as I recover.