Welcome back to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada my friends! In this entry, I’m tasked with boarding a ship in order to capture some sensitive data. Well I try, my friends. I try REALLY hard, and yet I STILL fail. I have one ship within range of boarding, and yet I couldn’t do it. I don’t know WHY I couldn’t do it. Every time my other ship got close enough, the enemy boosted away, so I could never catch it. It was like the game was spitting in my face, so this is a short entry as a result. I didn’t wanna play while super frustrated and angry because that’s not fun for either you or I. In the next entry we’ll try the custom game modes. Yay!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!