Welcome back to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada my friends! In this entry, I’m tasked with boarding a ship in order to capture some sensitive data. Well I try, my friends. I try REALLY hard, and yet I STILL fail. I have one ship within range of boarding, and yet I couldn’t do it. I don’t know WHY I couldn’t do it. Every time my other ship got close enough, the enemy boosted away, so I could never catch it. It was like the game was spitting in my face, so this is a short entry as a result. I didn’t wanna play while super frustrated and angry because that’s not fun for either you or I. In the next entry we’ll try the custom game modes. Yay!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!