This past Saturday, I sat down and played a multiplayer match with the developers (and friends) of Sector 13, a “Halo in space” style multiplayer arena shooter with tight controls, awesome explosions and lots of fighters. It was also an impromptu interview in which I talked to the developers about their game, working with Unity and much more. The game itself is fast-paced, a lot of fun, and has excellently tight controls that made it really enjoyable to fly. It was a lot of fun, and I look forward to revisiting the game with them in future matches.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.