In a short amount of time, Distant Worlds – Universe — the final installment in the series, which also brings all of the content under one product — will be upon us, and as I’ve been graced with a beta copy of the game, I had to start up a preview. This first installment will start a new game with some of the new random and story elements found in Universe and not only give some insight into what’s new for seasoned players of the game (which, as much as I love the game, I’m still not) and also hopefully give a glimpse of how the game can be played for new players as well. As there’s no way this game can be encompassed in one video, I’m going to do a few of the preview version before the game comes out, and will then jump right into reviewing the thing. :) I hope you enjoy this video, and I thank you for watching. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.