In a short amount of time, Distant Worlds – Universe — the final installment in the series, which also brings all of the content under one product — will be upon us, and as I’ve been graced with a beta copy of the game, I had to start up a preview. This first installment will start a new game with some of the new random and story elements found in Universe and not only give some insight into what’s new for seasoned players of the game (which, as much as I love the game, I’m still not) and also hopefully give a glimpse of how the game can be played for new players as well. As there’s no way this game can be encompassed in one video, I’m going to do a few of the preview version before the game comes out, and will then jump right into reviewing the thing. :) I hope you enjoy this video, and I thank you for watching. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!