A Bit Slapdash – Weekly Gaming Checkin for 9/30/19
Weekly Gaming Thoughts
Last week was all over the place,
Streaming is also helping me rediscover my own library. I have a queue of games I’ve purchased over the years that I’ve kept meaning to play that, now that I’ll have the time, I’ll force myself to.
Also on my mind has also been dust. I hate dusting out my PC. I do it every few
Anyway, onto happier things…
What I’ve Been Playing
- Star Trek Online – Aron Eisenberg’s shocking death, and the amazing memorial held in the game, got me interested in returning to this game in a big way, along with many of our community members. I did a couple of missions, and had fun, but beyond that I’ve NO IDEA what I’m doing. Like, I got a thing for my ship. How the hell do I install it? NO CLUE. I dunno if I’ll feel like reading wikis and such, but I might.
- Deathtrap – I played a bit of this and had a great time, so I’m gonna see if we can do it for a Thursday night LAN Party. I’m not the biggest fan of tower defense unless I’m also a participant on the battlefield, and this is a great example.
- Noita – Got this through Curator Connect, liked it so much I’m gonna do a stream of it. It’s so beautiful and violent.
- EF2000 – Finished all the weapon-based training missions, now in the midst of the air combat training missions. Gonna keep plugging away at this before Tuesday’s stream.
What I’m Planning on Playing
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville – This is getting better with each update, so I need to play more in order to get better.
LatelyI’m really enjoying the support role of the sunflower.
That’s it for this week y’all. Thanks for reading, and please tell me all about what you’re playing!