Over on Kickstarter, Born Ready Games announced Strike Suit Zero: The Director’s Cut. This new version will be heading to the PS4 and Xbox One, but us PC gamers won’t be left out in the cold. This new version apparently features a restructured campaign so we get the Strike Suit sooner, a graphical overhaul, all the released DLC and more. Apparently, they’ve “taken a year’s worth of comments and suggestions on board, too, directly addressing the points of our community and critics.” To me, that sounds promising, because if you recall from my review of the original game, it has some issues. Current owners of the game will be “looked after” as well, which I’m surmising means a discount for this new director’s cut or something similar. Stay tuned for more, and check out the trailer below. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.