Over on Kickstarter, Born Ready Games announced Strike Suit Zero: The Director’s Cut. This new version will be heading to the PS4 and Xbox One, but us PC gamers won’t be left out in the cold. This new version apparently features a restructured campaign so we get the Strike Suit sooner, a graphical overhaul, all the released DLC and more. Apparently, they’ve “taken a year’s worth of comments and suggestions on board, too, directly addressing the points of our community and critics.” To me, that sounds promising, because if you recall from my review of the original game, it has some issues. Current owners of the game will be “looked after” as well, which I’m surmising means a discount for this new director’s cut or something similar. Stay tuned for more, and check out the trailer below. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.