Whilst working on my latest game diaries, stuff happened! Here’s some of it!
- The folks at EVE Online have been busy. First, they have a new ship to introduce, the Amarr Mentor battlecruiser, as well as info on the winter expansion and some talk of hybrid turrets.
- Space Sector has a couple new articles, one on progression in a game, and a look at Star Hammer Tactics, an iOS space game.
- The folks at TruePCGaming have an interview with the folks behind Blockade Runner.
- The creator of Beyond Beyann has some thoughts as to space-based races.
- The awesome Beat Hazard got an update on Steam which adds local 2 player and online access to Survival and Boss Rush modes in multiplayer.
- Finally, the folks at RTSGuru are taking questions for a Q&A with Stardock regarding Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, so email ’em if you got ’em.
Whew, that’s a lot. ;) Have a great day, folks.