I’ve not spoken much about specific mods here on my blog, but this is one mod I can’t help but mention. Freeworlds: Tides of War is an extensive mod/total conversion for Freelancer, and has been in the works for quite some time. Fans of Freelancer and its mod scene — such as myself — have been waiting for its release with baited breath. Well, word came late last night that a demo version had been released, which I first noticed on ModDB. I know I’m gonna be trying this out dang soon, but I wanted to let y’all know too. Enjoy!!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!