I’ve not spoken much about specific mods here on my blog, but this is one mod I can’t help but mention. Freeworlds: Tides of War is an extensive mod/total conversion for Freelancer, and has been in the works for quite some time. Fans of Freelancer and its mod scene — such as myself — have been waiting for its release with baited breath. Well, word came late last night that a demo version had been released, which I first noticed on ModDB. I know I’m gonna be trying this out dang soon, but I wanted to let y’all know too. Enjoy!!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.