I personally don’t care whether one believes in Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, the ancient Roman festival of Saturnalia or whatever else. ;) What I DO care about is whether one believes in space games, whether it’s managing an interstellar empire or piloting a one-manned space fighter. ;) I’d therefore like to wish everyone the happiest of spacey, holiday seasons, with lots of lasers going “pew pew” and lots of enemy ships going “boom boom”. :) May it be a safe, joyous and memorable season for you all, and may you crush your spacefaring enemies under your boot. ;)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!