Hey y’all, sorry for the delay, but thanks for your patience. About 17 hours into Driver: San Francisco, and I think I’ve reached a point of saturation wherein I need to take a little break (it’s not that it’s gotten boring, far from it, I just don’t want to burn out on it). Therefore, it’ll be back to playing space games and writing about it for everyone’s enjoyment (I hope). ;) First on the list will be Distant Worlds – Legends, of which I have to finish reading the manual and then get started, so you should see an entry for it within a week or so, if sooner. Thanks again for your patience everyone, and have a great day!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!