Hey y’all, sorry for the delay, but thanks for your patience. About 17 hours into Driver: San Francisco, and I think I’ve reached a point of saturation wherein I need to take a little break (it’s not that it’s gotten boring, far from it, I just don’t want to burn out on it). Therefore, it’ll be back to playing space games and writing about it for everyone’s enjoyment (I hope). ;) First on the list will be Distant Worlds – Legends, of which I have to finish reading the manual and then get started, so you should see an entry for it within a week or so, if sooner. Thanks again for your patience everyone, and have a great day!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!