Welcome back to Star Crusader my friends! In this entry I complete two missions. The first is to clandestinely scan the rebuilt Gorene AR-2 base, and the second is to destroy said base, since a flaw was found that allows us to destroy it easier than if it were completed. The first mission thankfully goes without a hitch, but the second mission is CRAZY. I’m to escort the guy who’s to kill the base, and while trying to do that, HE buys it whilst I get seriously damaged. I spend time avoiding dying while my repair systems do their magic, and eventually not only take down ALL of the remaining escorts, but the base as well. It’s a struggle, but god DAMN if it’s not worth it. What a mission! I had a very similar experience happen in TIE Fighter a while back, and this ranks up there as nearly just as sublime an experience. GAH I love this game.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- One-Off Week 07/23/2018 – 07/27/2018 Friends, while I love doing a singular game each week, it's left me with little time and energy to cover all the smaller releases and pre-release games I need to cover. So this week will be all one-off videos, rather than one game of the week. This event has a Google Hangouts video call. Join:…
- Release: War Tech Fighters 07/25/2018 War Tech Fighters comes out of early access today!
- Podcast #255 - The Ease of Consuming Media 07/24/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM We'll be discussing how the ease of consuming media might be making media worse.
- LAN Party Thursdays - EDF!! 07/26/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Every fourth Thursday of the month, we'll be playing EDF 4.1
- Week Off 07/30/2018 – 08/03/2018 Friends, it's my anniversary week, so no podcast or LAN party this week. Enjoy the silence! ;)