In this installment of my series looking at Distant Worlds: Universe, I take the manual reigns of forming fleets and attacking targets to make a more active and vibrant game. This leads to the destruction of one pirate base and several pirate ships, but this feels like it’s a small effort against the increasing tide of pirate attacks. I can see why some players like to turn pirates to low or off, because they’re becoming a bigger and bigger problem. Watch how I begin to deal with the problem in the video below, and thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/28/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander Prophecy 07/02/2018 – 07/06/2018 This week, we'll toy with the final in the much-beloved Wing Commander series, Prophecy.
- Podcast #253 - DLC (Damn Lacking Content) 07/03/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This week on the show, we'll be returning to the topic of DLC.