Welcome back to Klingon Academy! I was so happy to play this after the dreck that was Starfleet Academy, it reminded me that this game is SO MUCH BETTER. In this mission, “Fields of Death,” I’m tasked with destroying some Federation scouts and stations in our ongoing simulated war. Then I’m to help escort a mobile forward operating base to a secret location near the front lines. Since the base can’t be cloaked, it presents an interesting challenge, as do the three Miranda-class ships that show up to stop us. When given the choice as to where to take the battle, I think I chose the wrong one, ultimately. Regardless, it was a fun and challenging mission that I really don’t mind doing again. ;) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!