A couple of weeks ago, Zak over on Quarter to Three asked if I’d covered VoidExpanse yet. Given I’d not heard of the game, I had to answer in the negative. I immediately checked out the game and, upon reading about it, purchased myself a copy. It’s a fun procedurally generated randomy open universe spacey shootey thing with RPG stats as well. It’s a lot of fun, so I figured I’d make a video out of it. :) Thanks for watching and enjoy!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!