Welcome to this third entry in my series on Centauri Sector. In this entry, I fully feel the effects of hitting the wall, as death is, I feel, too harsh in its consequences to keep the fun remaining. If it gave you back your ship with all of its stuff you had, then maybe I’d feel okay, but putting you back to square one while the enemy keeps strengthening really isn’t fair, and feels like too much of a kick to the groin. I guess it’s trying to make you make hard choices, but that’s not really fun. I guess it’s time I change my play style and see what comes of it, so tune in next time when I try something different! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.