In my second stab at Ancient Space, I am pretty much forced due to my own incompetence to lower the game’s difficulty level to the lowest possible in order to finally pass the first campaign mission. It makes me feel somewhat confused, as this game is clearly trying to be friendly to newer gamers with a detailed tutorial and extensive pop-up help, yet throws quite a lot of enemies at the player from the very first mission, which seems a bit oddly balanced. Regardless, watch me work my way through it so we can move onto the next one!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!