Welcome back to Starflight – The Lost Colony my friends! In this entry, my main mission is to visit nearby systems in order find a habitable world! Unlike the original Starflight games, once a suitable world is found, it seems to be automatically recommended, at least for the mission here. I then spent some time trying the Freelancer career, but since I had no idea how to skip the exact same training missions as before, I skipped it entirely and stuck with my already well-established scientific ship. I am really, really enjoying this game so far you guys.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!