Welcome back to Starflight – The Lost Colony my friends! In this entry, after finishing basic training, I explore our home system a little more and make even more money. Then, when I feel I have enough fuel, I engage in my first non-training mission to explore a nearby planet. Now the reward is fuel, rather than Money Units, which is good because I ran out of fuel JUST as I was returning to Starport. Apparently one can still coast on fumes in this game, because even though the game kept warning me about the lack of Endurium, I was still able to fly around a bit, enough to get back home. Yay! I’m really enjoying this so far!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.