Welcome back to Starflight – The Lost Colony my friends! In this entry, after finishing basic training, I explore our home system a little more and make even more money. Then, when I feel I have enough fuel, I engage in my first non-training mission to explore a nearby planet. Now the reward is fuel, rather than Money Units, which is good because I ran out of fuel JUST as I was returning to Starport. Apparently one can still coast on fumes in this game, because even though the game kept warning me about the lack of Endurium, I was still able to fly around a bit, enough to get back home. Yay! I’m really enjoying this so far!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!