Welcome to Into the Void my friends! This is a game of quests, resource gathering, research and combat that’s out on both the PC and Android. It’s kind of a mix of FTL-style galaxy generation and events with some Endless Space style combat (closest thing I can think of). In this first entry I undertake two mission (one main and one side) to gather resources, build more ships and upgrade my equipment, So far it’s been an interesting ride filled with both humor and horror, and so far I’ve been enjoying myself. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.