Welcome to Children of a Dead Earth my friends! This game is a realistic orbital simulation and combat game with a lengthy campaign, a sandbox mode, and both ship and module designers. This is basically what would happen if you added a militaristic campaign to Kerbal Space Program. In this first entry, I take on the game’s first mission, “Distress Call at Luna”, and let the game’s tutorial walk me through the act of matching orbits and linking up with other ships. It’s a fascinating game, with a wonderful UI that, to me, is just exhausting. In a good way.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!