The folks over at TopWare have announced a new spacey strategy RPG entitled Planets at War. According to the press release, Planets at War is a “strategic interplanetary conflict simulator” with a 32-mission campaign in which you use your resources to smite your enemies. Sadly, the game’s website nor the press release are very descriptive as to HOW this is all done, but I’ll try to find more. Overall, it looks pretty nifty though, so stay tuned.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider II 08/27/2018 – 08/31/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider II!
- Podcast #259 - Landinar: Into the Void 08/28/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week we'll talk to the folks behind the space adventure game Landinar: Into the Void!