Imperium Galactica II…For the iPad?!?!?!?!?!?!

1. Zeraan says:

Aw, no love for us androids? :( I love that game… my cd's now stratched so I can't play it anymore

2. Chris Nahr says:

This iPad version was a complete stealth release, I can't find any previews or reviews anywhere. I think I'll spend the enormous sum of €2.99 and find out for myself!

3. Talorc says:

It's pretty much the PC version, with some bars down the side to support touch interface. Swipe around to move, pinch to zoom. I'm not 100% sure this is going to work all that well interface wise, but we will see.

Tutorial looks terrible, but I think it is actually a pre recorded video in low resolution

I found my old IG2 disks though and I kind of want to just install those and play it with mouse :-)

Thanks for the insight, and welcome! :-) Please tell us more when you can.

• athros says:

The tutorial and the start of the campaigns are low res videos. Thankfully, after watching them once, you can skip them.

Now, I wish I could find the manual in PDF so I can get some better info on buildings, how colonies grow and such.

While it's not the manual, this looks quite helpful:

Enjoy! :)

• athros says:

That's somewhat helpful, same as the FAQ's on GameFAQ's. I guess the info I'm looking for is too specific. Things like: How many people come with 200% Population? Is it based on the current number of colonists? The housing? Both? I'm playing through the Solarian campaign (just started it last night) so, I'm hoping I'll figure it out.

4. Janster says:

Well, its the only way to play it unless you own the original, a bit sad really :(