iO9 has an exclusive look at Firefly Online, a game that’s been promised for ages but still not yet delivered. This time the folks from QMX are bringing us the goods, which is awesome because if anyone loves Firefly (more than me, at least ;), it’s the QMX folks. The game will have a free flight mode, multiple ships, side jobs, and overarching story and more. As Firefly is one of my favorite shows, and Serenity is my favorite spaceship ever, I’m excited yet cautiously so. This isn’t the first time a Firefly game has been announced, but hopefully this will be the first time one actually gets released. ;) Stay tuned for more. :)
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!