Hey guys, I apologize, but I…just can’t feel right posting happy shiny fun news about space video games in the wake of the tragic school shooting in Connecticut. I not only don’t feel anywhere near the mood…I am near tears, just crushed and heartbroken at the news. I was in a place FULL of school children last night — girlfriend teaches elementary school music, last night was one of her concerts — all happy, singing and such, and to think this happened to a bunch of kids like them…I can’t…even comprehend it! It just doesn’t feel right to me somehow. I’ll resume with the news on Monday, and I hope y’all understand.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.