Welcome to a new thingy here at Space Game Junkie. In trying to branch out from traditional reviews, interviews and so on, I’ve been trying to come up with other angles to look at space games. One in particular that’s very popular are games wherein you build crap, like ships, stations and the like. Since I don’t have the patience to build ships and stuff — I just wanna get in and fly ’em — I thought it might be entertaining to put my impatience on display with a new series called Brian Breaks Shit. In this first installment, I flail about in Kerbal Space Program to see if I can get a ship successfully into orbit (spoiler: I can’t). ;) If you know of a game you’d like to see me flail about in, don’t hesitate to suggest it. :) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.