Welcome to a new thingy here at Space Game Junkie. In trying to branch out from traditional reviews, interviews and so on, I’ve been trying to come up with other angles to look at space games. One in particular that’s very popular are games wherein you build crap, like ships, stations and the like. Since I don’t have the patience to build ships and stuff — I just wanna get in and fly ’em — I thought it might be entertaining to put my impatience on display with a new series called Brian Breaks Shit. In this first installment, I flail about in Kerbal Space Program to see if I can get a ship successfully into orbit (spoiler: I can’t). ;) If you know of a game you’d like to see me flail about in, don’t hesitate to suggest it. :) Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!