Welcome back to Warfleet y’all! In this entry, I finally begin to get a feel for the combat, and have several successful runs, though they are tense and close and I almost don’t make it. That, I have to admit, makes it kinda more fun though. I like how things can pop up on the map as you play, rather than a mission computer. It’s different and fairly organic (though I wish there kinda was a place to get missions, I see what they’re going for here and am fine with it). Overall I’m feeling much better than last time!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.