Welcome back to Starflight my friends! In this entry, I head back to base to hire a new crewmember to replace our fallen comrade, Jim. Our new doctor, Harry, sadly doesn’t last long as he’s killed in a windstorm during a mining expedition on a nearby planet. I tell ya, these Elowan are total weaklings, but they make great doctors which is why I keep hiring them. I then recall there’s another colonizable planet nearby, and head that way to try and log it for some more money. In doing so I meet the Mechans, who ask a wild series of questions about my identity. Eventually they’re done asking questions and pretty much deem me worthy of doom, and proceed to kill me. Game over. Hopefully I can reload my last save, but it’d been a while since then. Wheee.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.