Welcome back to Starflight my friends! In this entry, I head back to base to hire a new crewmember to replace our fallen comrade, Jim. Our new doctor, Harry, sadly doesn’t last long as he’s killed in a windstorm during a mining expedition on a nearby planet. I tell ya, these Elowan are total weaklings, but they make great doctors which is why I keep hiring them. I then recall there’s another colonizable planet nearby, and head that way to try and log it for some more money. In doing so I meet the Mechans, who ask a wild series of questions about my identity. Eventually they’re done asking questions and pretty much deem me worthy of doom, and proceed to kill me. Game over. Hopefully I can reload my last save, but it’d been a while since then. Wheee.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.