Hello my friends, and welcome to The Viceroy. This is a game of economically-focused rebuilding, as you’re given control of a territory that was once part of a great empire. That empire recently had a devastating collapse, which caused all sorts of calamitous problems along with it. As Viceroy, it’s your job to help rebuild your territory by overcoming the effects of the collapse via technology, infrastructure and so on, to the point where you can leave the territory self-governing once a better foundation is laid for them. In this entry, I’ll cover the basics of the game’s interface, choosing a faction, and the beginnings of rebuilding this territory. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Podcast #237 - Starmancer 02/20/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week, we'll be talking to the folks behind the currently Kickstarting space station sim, Starmancer.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!