Hello my friends, and welcome to The Viceroy. This is a game of economically-focused rebuilding, as you’re given control of a territory that was once part of a great empire. That empire recently had a devastating collapse, which caused all sorts of calamitous problems along with it. As Viceroy, it’s your job to help rebuild your territory by overcoming the effects of the collapse via technology, infrastructure and so on, to the point where you can leave the territory self-governing once a better foundation is laid for them. In this entry, I’ll cover the basics of the game’s interface, choosing a faction, and the beginnings of rebuilding this territory. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.