Welcome back to Interstellaria my friends! In this installment, I take my first step into a larger world and MAN to I get whooped in the behind for it. In the course of a couple of very tense battles — and I really like that they’re tense, mind you — we lost our first and most experienced crew member! I like how the game doesn’t end, but forces you to crawl back from setbacks like that, as when you lose a crew member, you not only lose someone to man a station, but that individual’s experience and equipment, so it’s a fairly big deal. On the upside, the spoils from the battles includes a lot of loot to use and sell, so glass half full? Maybe? Overall, still having a fantastic time. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Guns of Icarus Alliance 03/01/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM This week we'll be returning to the co-op steamship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!