Welcome back to Starflight – The Lost Colony my friends! In this entry, I sadly lose my terrain vehicle to a planetary lifeform, meaning I have to savescum a bit to continue (terrain vehicles are expeeeennnsive), but after doing some more mining, lifeform gathering and then, for my final training missing, artifact hunting, my training is now complete. Interestingly the game then gives you varied missions based on your career choice, but there doesn’t seem to be any rush to actually do them, so I’m going to spend time gathering more money for some better equipment before tackling the next scientific mission. So far I’m having a great time!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!