Welcome back to Star Nomad 2! In this entry I try the life of an honest trader in the hopes of making some coin, as the game makes it easy to see which systems are the most profitable for the current commodities for sale in the market. As the map also shows systems demanding certain items, there’s a lot of money to be made! I made a great chunk of change selling weapons while also doing some mining. I made a good chunk of change, but it was kind of annoying running away from every fight. It was kind of funny forgetting that I needed money to pay to land, however, which had me stuck above a planet in the middle of a fight. This then turned me into an impromptu bounty hunter in the hopes of getting enough money to land. As you can imagine, that didn’t go well. Next up, I try piracy! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- LAN Party Thursdays - D&D Lords of Waterdeep 02/22/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM For board game night this month, we'll be playing D&D Lords of Waterdeep!
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!