Welcome back to Star Nomad 2! In this entry I try the life of an honest trader in the hopes of making some coin, as the game makes it easy to see which systems are the most profitable for the current commodities for sale in the market. As the map also shows systems demanding certain items, there’s a lot of money to be made! I made a great chunk of change selling weapons while also doing some mining. I made a good chunk of change, but it was kind of annoying running away from every fight. It was kind of funny forgetting that I needed money to pay to land, however, which had me stuck above a planet in the middle of a fight. This then turned me into an impromptu bounty hunter in the hopes of getting enough money to land. As you can imagine, that didn’t go well. Next up, I try piracy! Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Star Traders: Frontiers 08/13/2018 – 08/17/2018 This week, we'll tackle the expansive space RPG, Star Traders: Frontiers!
- Podcast #257 - The Blight of the Asset Flip 08/14/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM Tonight we'll discuss how asset flips are helping to ruin Steam (along with Steam's own lack of action toward them).
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/16/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.
- Game of the Week - Starglider 08/20/2018 – 08/24/2018 By request, I'll dive into the classic space flight sim, the Amiga version of Starglider!
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 Month 08/23/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM This month, EVERY LAN party will be Borderlands 2, so we can plow through as much of it as possible before Borderlands 3 gets released.