Welcome back to this final entry in Iron Sky: Invasion my friends! In this final entry, we look and the second and final piece of DLC for the game, MeteorBlitzkrieg. In this mode, you play as the Moon Nazis, and have twenty minutes to protect your space zeppelins as they approach earth. The Nazi fighter you fly is quite different than their Earth forces bretheren, as they don’t have shields and they also have limited ammo reserves, which makes fighting a bit different than when you have both of those things on your side. This basically makes the game a massive escort mission, but I didn’t mind because it was so fun. This game is, overall, such a pleasant surprise. It’s fun, funny, and deeper than one might expect at first blush. I’m having a great time with this, and I definitely plan to keep playing it. You should definitely check out the game if you’re looking for some quick and dirty space combat, but maybe with a mild strategy layer as well. It’s really fun and fast-paced, and I can’t help but recommend it. Thanks for watching, my friends!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Station 21 and Deep Sixed 02/19/2018 – 02/23/2018 This week, we'll try to tackle the newly-released space station sim, Station 21, along with the spaceship breakdown simulator, Deep Sixed.
- Monthly MMO Meetup - EVE Online 02/25/2018 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM This month, we'll be tooling around in EVE Online!
- Game of the Week - Space Tyrant 02/26/2018 – 03/02/2018 This week, we'll engage in some tyrannical space conquest with Space Tyrant!
- Release: Space Tyrant 02/27/2018 Space Tyrant, the fast-playing "5X" game, is slated for release today!
- Podcast #238 - Elite Grievances 02/27/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM You've heard us talk about it on the show before, but for this one episode, ALL We're gonna talk about is Elite: Dangerous.