Reassembly has been on Steam for a spell, but I finally was able to sit down and play a good deal of it. If you’re unaware, Reassembly is a spaceship building and galaxy conquest in which you start with a small ship from one of many factions, and help your faction gain a foothold in your current galaxy. Using acquired resources, bases and credits, you can improve your own ship, build others and acquire fleets in order to lay waste to the enemy. It’s a really fun game with a ton of stuff to do even now in early access. In this video, I build and improve some ships, die a lot, and try a couple of different factions. It’s a great time, and I hope you enjoy the video. Thanks for watching!
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander: Armada 06/18/2018 – 06/22/2018 This week we'll play with one of the odd Wing Commander stepchildren, Armada
- Podcast #252 - Starfighter: Infinity 06/19/2018 at 6:00 AM – 7:00 AM This week, we'll be talking to the developer of the fantastic space MMO, Starfighter: Infinity.
- LAN Party Thursdays - Borderlands 2 06/21/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Join us for our monthly sojourn to Pandora in Borderlands 2!
- Game of the Week - Wing Commander IV 06/25/2018 – 06/29/2018 It's now time to tackle my favorite of the series, Wing Commander IV.
- Night Off - No Podcast This Week 06/26/2018 Friends, I've got good friends coming into town, so we'll be taking the week off from podcasting.