About fifty years ago, three guys — Martin Graetz, Steve Russell, and Wayne Witaenem — of the fictitious “Hingham Institute Space Warfare Study Group” conceived of a computer program that would be a better demonstration of the PDP-1 than the typical kaleidoscope program that was currently being used.
- Game of the Week - Interstellar Rift 09/28/2020 – 10/02/2020 Let's dive into the finally-out-of-early-access Interstellar Rift!
- Star Fleet II - Classic Game Stream 09/28/2020 at 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM This week we'll continue our playthrough of the amazing 1989 space capital ship sim, Star Fleet II!
- Wildcard Stream 09/29/2020 at 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM This is a day where I can play something random. Or not. Right now I need flexibility.
- Podcast #338 - Ironseed 09/29/2020 at 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Today we'll talk to the developer of the 25th-anniversary edition of Ironseed!
- Wildcard Stream 09/30/2020 at 6:00 AM – 8:00 AM Today I'll stream something totally random. Or not. This gives me the flexibility I need right now.