About fifty years ago, three guys — Martin Graetz, Steve Russell, and Wayne Witaenem — of the fictitious “Hingham Institute Space Warfare Study Group” conceived of a computer program that would be a better demonstration of the PDP-1 than the typical kaleidoscope program that was currently being used.
Listen to the Latest Podcast!
On the Next Podcast…
- One-Off Week 07/23/2018 – 07/27/2018 Friends, while I love doing a singular game each week, it's left me with little time and energy to cover all the smaller releases and pre-release games I need to cover. So this week will be all one-off videos, rather than one game of the week. This event has a Google Hangouts video call. Join:…
- Release: War Tech Fighters 07/25/2018 War Tech Fighters comes out of early access today!
- Podcast #255 - The Ease of Consuming Media 07/24/2018 at 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM We'll be discussing how the ease of consuming media might be making media worse.
- LAN Party Thursdays - EDF!! 07/26/2018 at 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Every fourth Thursday of the month, we'll be playing EDF 4.1
- Week Off 07/30/2018 – 08/03/2018 Friends, it's my anniversary week, so no podcast or LAN party this week. Enjoy the silence! ;)