About fifty years ago, three guys — Martin Graetz, Steve Russell, and Wayne Witaenem — of the fictitious “Hingham Institute Space Warfare Study Group” conceived of a computer program that would be a better demonstration of the PDP-1 than the typical kaleidoscope program that was currently being used.
- Game of the Week - Space Empires IV 10/14/2019 – 10/18/2019 By Patron request, we'll dive into the classic space 4X, Space Empires IV!
- Train Valley 2 - Random Game Stream 10/15/2019 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM I was graciously given a key to Train Valley 2 and it's new DLC, so we'll dive in today!
- Podcast #303 - Dominus Galaxia 10/15/2019 at 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM In this episode, we'll welcome the developer of Dominus Galaxia to talk about their ambitious 4X!
- EF2000 - Sim Game Stream 10/16/2019 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Today, we'll dive into my favorite flight sim of all time, DID's EF2000.
- Far Cry 2 - Open World Game Stream 10/17/2019 at 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM We'll continue our sojourn through the amazing Far Cry 2.